Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~~ Zing, Zang, Zoom ~~

Today was kinda like that, especially the zoom part!
It started as another lazy day-no workout, no leaving the house, no being out in the heat, until gymnastics anyway. The boys have been doing gymnastics now for 2 years and they still love it! And so do I, it is an hour of quiet for me to do a little of this or a little of that. Usually I read or work on my crochet. (pictures of my gymnasts and my crochet might show up in a later post.)



Around 5:15, Michael and I headed up to his school to meet the teacher and drop off supplies, but when we got there we found out we were a day early. There was an hour long orientation for new parents with all kinds of important school info. I *swear* that is NOT what the notice I read said. Anyway, we couldn't stay. We had a circus to get to!




Zing, Zang, Zoom is the theme for the circus this year! We sat in the Zoom section!




It was a fantastic night! It has become one of those yearly family traditions that we all love. I think this was the best performance so far! The boys get a souvenir each-Michael got a white tiger and Jesse got a motorcycle-and I got a picture of them on an elephant. Of course there was also lots of food and drinks.


Me and my littlest man. Jesse was upset and would not take a picture with me. :(
No worries, I got some of him anyway!

No comments: