Sunday, August 29, 2010

~~ I'M Orange ~~

This morning was my first morning to be in motion and it was pretty awesome!


Every Sunday I get to wear this bright orange shirt and comfy pants and spend an hour and a half with 15 + first graders every Sunday morning before I go to worship. It's a morning filled with smiles and laughter, and music and movement, Bible Stories and learning.


Such a great way to start my day!



I've wanted to do this for a couple of years now and I finally signed up. I am so glad I did. Not only is it important for my children to see me involved, but now I get to be apart of what they are learning every Sunday morning.



Red and Yellow mixed together give you ORANGE! It's a big color at our church in the children's and student ministry. Red represents the heart of the family and home. Yellow is the
light of Christ. The combination, Orange, is the color worn by the volunteers that are sharing that light and spending the next year making a difference in the lives of children and students at our church on Sunday mornings!

No comments: