Thursday, August 19, 2010

~~ Lunges & Teachers ~~

Today also included:

My workout-

Frontal and Horizontal lunges--that's what this mornings workout was called. Like always, it was a good one! Lot of legs. Worked out for 1:22 and burned 744 calories!

Meet the teacher:

Tonight was the right night to meet the teacher and drop off supplies. I got a call yesterday telling me that Michael got into the dual language program like Jesse. I was so thrilled! I've known that Jesse would have Mr. Aranda again, since the beginning of summer when he decided to move up to 1st grade, but I didn't know who Michael would get until I got that phone call. I had seen Ms. Sanchez at the dual language meeting last week, but we didn't get to meet her until tonight.
Phillip had an office day today, so I was able to go to a quick PTA board meeting and set up the icee pops table before he brought the boys up to the school.

I can't wait for school to start next week!

No comments: