Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~~ First Day of School 2010 ~~

BIG day for these 2 little boys!



It was their first day of school! Jesse started 1st grade and Michael started Kindergarten!


Michael was so excited! He spent most of last year walking Jesse to his kindergarten class every morning. Today was finally his day to walk to that same classroom and spend the day getting to know his teacher and his classmates. He's in the dual language program this year and his teacher is Ms. Sanchez. It's going to be a great year for my littlest man!







And this little man started 1st grade. He was excited too. Jesse's continuing the dual language program this year and he is lucky enough to have Mr. Aranda again!










They would have both had me drop them at the curb if I had let them, but no way was that going to happen on the first day of school. I can't believe that they are both in school now. They are getting so big and independent and it makes me so happy that they both really love school. I hope that lasts a long, long time! I still can't believe both my babies are in school now. Where did the time go? It's going to be a GREAT school year!



No comments: