Monday, September 7, 2020

~~ Yardwork ~~

Well, we wrapped up this 3 day weekend with an evening of yardwork.  Got the front yard and backyard mowed and edged (mostly).  It's been too hot to do much during the day, so I started late, and well, the sun went down on me before I was able to finish up.  We are supposed to get another round of rain Wednesday so the mowing had to be done.  I love working in the yard and the boys and Phillip are a huge help with trying to bring my flowerbed visions to life.  I need to take a current picture and compare it to ones from the past.  The change is amazing.

*This is day 7!  How many days of doing the same thing, over and over, does it take for it to become a habit?  There are a few other things I am trying to do consistently on a daily basis to be a better me.  Some I'll share here.  For now, I'll share today's verse from my devotional - Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.   Matthew 11:28  

No comments: