Saturday, September 5, 2020

~~ My Girl ~~

This is my girl Zola.  She joined our family in July 2012 so she has never been mentioned on the blog.  She is a rescue dog we got from the shelter when she was just 6 months old.  They advertised her as a lab/border collie mix.   Um, yea I don't think so.  She may have a little bit of those in her, but she most definitely has some pit in her too.  Not that it matters though, she is the sweetest dog and the biggest scaredy cat.  Of course she barks and chases squirrels (when she is in the mood), but she is not aggressive at all.  She loves people and kids and other dogs.  Like the rest of the family she likes to eat so recently she's been enjoying lots of evening walks.

A side note about the blog - the conversation last night my oldest:

Jess - What are you doing?
Me - Just writing a blog post.  
Jess - Oh, you blog?  
Me - Yes, I'm starting up again.
Jess - Really,  Hmm

FIST BUMP!  

Surprised me, but he thinks it's cool I'm blogging (again).  Maybe one day he'll actually check it out!

No comments: