Friday, September 4, 2020

~~ Day 4 ~~

It's day 4 of blogging!  Getting into the groove and starting to get in the habit of doing it daily.  That's my goal for September anyway, a post a day!  Today started out with me heading into work during a nice little rush hour thunderstorm.  Last time that happened I was leaving work and was totally unprepared - no umbrella, no raincoat, nada.  This was me when I got to the parking garage.  SOAKED!


Today I was ready!  Had my umbrella and my tennis shoes and I was movin' from the garage to the office.  I love my building and my job and could not be happier.  Here's a pic of the Tower from a sunny day from earlier this week.

 

The last thing I want to post is a page from a beautiful calendar my sweet niece Emily gave me for Christmas on year.  I miss my family and my friends and this year has been weird and I don't what normal will be, but I pray for a vaccine so that I can get together with the ones that are close to my heart.  


No comments: