Saturday, January 9, 2010

~~ Michella ~~


Today my cousin Michella said, "I DO!"
I can hardly believe that she is old enough to get married. It seems like just yesterday she was just a baby. I found this picture of her and her mom and me and well, I guess we have all changed, just a little, over the past 20 years.


Here she is dancing with me at my wedding reception in 2000.

And here she is nine years later at her wedding reception dancing with my uncle.

I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of me and her together or even a good picture of her and her new husband-the ones from the church are blurry and the ones from the reception, well it was busy. This is one of the best pictures I snapped of the happy couple.

I am so happy that my family and I were there to celebrate and share her special day with her--she was an absolutely beautiful bride.

No comments: