Saturday, January 2, 2010

~~ Happy 2010 ~~

Wow! Did 2009 fly by or what? I guess it is true...time does fly when you are having fun!!

We spent this New Year's Day traveling so I had lots of time to think--about the year that passed too quickly, about the year ahead, about resolutions, about what is important--


My resolution for 2010 is to slow down and enjoy life.


Don't get me wrong, it seems like every new year starts with many of the same old resolutions and this year is no different, but I really, really want to just not rush things. School kept me extremely busy for the past 2 years and it seems like I'm always too busy for my family and friends. I was busy and I probably will still be busy, but I hope to balance it better in 2010.

A few other things for 2010~

Continue to grow spiritually--challenge myself to read my bible in a year.

Keep in touch with family & friends--write/send cards more often, at least a special birthday note.

Spend more quality time with my boys--monthly/weekly family fun nights--movie, games, etc.

Get organized, scrapbook, learn to play the piano, learn to sew, run a 5K, exercise, try new recipes, read more, blog more.....the list could go on and on.

Balance-Slow Down-Appreciate

No comments: