Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Party & A Play

The party--yesterday afternoon at Kiddie Acres for Kami's 3rd Birthday. It was a great birthday party with lot of rides, hot dogs, cake, ice cream, and presents. I can't believe she is already 3, such a big girl.

The boys had a blast. It was something new. Jesse had been once before on a field trip, but Michael and I had never been. I'd have pictures of them if my camera had been working, but I had to use the back up -film- camera and those won't be developed for at least a week or so. (i'll save the camera stuff for another post).


**********************************************************************************

The play--Beauty and the Beast at Zilker Hillside Theater. Phillip, Jesse and I had a date last night. It was my 3rd required play for my drama class, but I think we might just make this a yearly tradition. They have done a play every summer now for 50 years!

I wasn't sure how Jesse would do sitting out watching the play for so long, but we had some coloring books and toys to keep him busy when he got bored. Phillip did well too. Michael spent the night for the very first time with Oma and he did wonderfully.

We didn't make it home until after midnight so we decided to take it slow this morning. That is way, way past my bedtime. Also, no pictures for this because as I said, my silly camera was out of service.

No comments: