Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gymnastics

Big Day. Big Day.


Got the call on Wednesday that not one, but two spots opened up in the Saturday morning, preschool gymnastics class!


Yippee!


They were on a waiting list, but it was only for about a month, thank goodness. These boys have so much energy and were in desperate need of some kind of outlet. I was thinking karate or soccer or t-ball, but Jesse wanted to do gymnastics. So there you go. Michael wanted gymnastics because his big brother did.

It is a small class, only three other little girls and them. The parents get to watch and wave and give the thumbs up through the glass window. Ms. Lauren was their teacher and she said it would take a few weeks for the boys to settle in. I am so excited for them. They were so excited and cute!

Eventually I will get some pictures of them in action. Until then, our homework is to work on cartwheels and forward rolls. (When is the last time you did a cartwheel? I know I would break something if i tried to do one now.)

1 comment:

mbc said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pics....I think Riley would like gymnastics too--eventually. I'm anxious to hear how it goes.