Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bye Bye Sippy Cups


I did it! I finally decided to get rid of all the sippy cups at our house. I'm following in Tina's footsteps. I have been thinking about doing this since she cleaned out her cabinets back in February. The problem, ya see, is that we have had this bad habit of taking a sippy cup with apple juice (watered down) to bed with us. I know, I know, I should have never started that, but you know what they say about hindsight. Hopefully it will be easy to break the habit. It must be done. So long sippys!

4 comments:

mbc said...

I can't wait for my turn. Good for you!!

Boyz3Mommy said...

Boy, it's hard...but it sure does help in the cabinets!!!!

jenn said...

More room in the dishwasher too! And it was actually easier than I thought it'd be.

Boyz3Mommy said...

GOOD. I still think even my husband needs a sippy cup at times!! Ha!