Saturday, July 26, 2008

awake

It is the middle of the night and I can't sleep. That never, NEVER happens to me. I guess I have been up now for about 2 hours and I am pretty much wide awake. I know that I will be sorry in the morning when the kids are up and running around and I will be exhausted. I should be doing homework or something. Maybe I will read, that usually works. Seriously, look down there at the time. It is 4:21 AM. I swear. I went to bed at 9:45 which is quite normal for me any night, even Friday night. But I was up at 2:22 and here I am--blogging. Crazy! Okay, I really should at least lay down and try to get some sleep. Good Night!

2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

Girrrrrrl - I hope you have better luck tonight! Yuck for you.

mbc said...

Yuck is right. If I got up and moving around, I'd never get back to sleep.