Saturday, January 15, 2011

~~ Running ~~

Today was the first day in months, 3 to be exact, that I have been able to workout. And, it felt GREAT! I'm sure that I will feel differently tomorrow, but right now I feel so good!


I got the all clear from my doctor on the 5th to get back into my regular routine, at home and at the gym. I decided the best way to get back into a workout routine at the gym would be to jump in head first, which is what I did today. I know me and I know that I need someone to be accountable to, so it just happened that there was a new running club starting today. Yep, I joined another running club. I'm SO excited!



Our workout was .25 mile warm up and then 4 sets of run/recover followed by some core and strength training (squats, lunges, step ups, push ups, crunches). It was raining and cold so we were in the gym which was nice, but I hope we are able to get outside next week. I'm frustrated that I can't find my time/cals burned, but oh well. I'm back.....

No comments: