Monday, June 1, 2009

All or Nothing

It is sad, but true......I am an all or nothing blogger.
I haven't posted anything in over a month. I realized that I start a post, then I get side tracked and/or I want to add pictures that I haven't downloaded yet and/or I have to get off the computer to feed or do something for or with the kids. What it comes down to is I have too many posts started and I never go back and finish them so I can publish them. Before I know it, I have another half finished post that I don't want to post until I edit and post the post before it. Does that even make sense? It is almost summer and it is fixing to get busy around here. My goal is to post more regularly, but there will probably be some old posts popping up randomly here and there. Just giving ya the heads up.

1 comment:

mbc said...

I do the same thing. Do what you can....