Thursday, June 4, 2009

~ College Bound ~

Congratulations Breann!!

~ Class of 2009 ~



Yesterday was a BIG day for Breann

Graduation Day!!



She made it through 12 years of school and finally graduated from high school last night at 8:30pm. It was crazy that the ceremony was so late, we didn't get out of the Erwin Center until 10:55, but it was special night. My only complaint is that because it was so late afterwards we were rushed taking pictures which is usually hard when there are two families anyway. I could go on and on, but this isn't the post for that. I wasn't able to get a picture of just Breann in her cap and gown or a family (all 6 of us) picture.
Here is what I did get:





















I must admit it was a little sad. It went by so fast. I know that she is so excited to be moving on to the next stage of her life---COLLEGE---she will be going off to Texas Tech in Lubbock next fall. Congrats sweet girl, we love you!

No comments: