Thursday, June 11, 2009

~~ ABC's of ME ~~

I saw this on Faith's blog and thought it would be fun to do.

A - Age: 38

B - Bed size: King size actually getting a brand new one any day now, just waiting on delivery.

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bath tubs!

D - Dog's name: Kaki

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE!!

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Both

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: I played the violin many, many, many years ago. I would love to learn to play the piano now that I have one.

J - Job title: Mom and Fulltime Student

K - Kid(s): My boys-Jesse-5 and Michael-3 and my girls Brenna-21 and Breann-17

L - Living arrangements: Recently bought a house that my sweet hubby and boys are super excited to call home for a very, very long time!

M - Mom's name: Judy

N - Nicknames: Jenn

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A few years ago when I had my gallbladder removed-it was a day surgery turned into overnight.

P - Pet Peeve: I have a few, but people parking in front of my house for long periods of time. Mainly neighbors or their company, especially when there is space in their own driveway or in front of their house!

Q - Quote from a movie: from Some Kind of Wonderful--Keith: You can't tell a book by its cover. Watts : No, but you can tell how much it's gonna cost you.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: It a depends really. Some days it is 6:30, some days it is 7:30-8:00. Things will be much, much different at the end of August.

U- Underwear: Not really sure what the right answer is here-yes or no?, size?, color?, cotton?, old lady or fancy? Moving on......

V - Vegetable you dislike: The slimy ones.

W - Ways you run late: Not giving myself enough time to get myself and both boys ready and out the door on time. Trying to remember everything that needs to go in the car with me and the boys. Procrastination :~)

X - X-rays you've had: ankles, teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: Phillip is the cook in our family! However, I do my fair share. Phillip is crazy for my meatloaf and mashed potatoes and the boys love a good chicken or garden salad.

Z - Zoo favorite: Zebras, Cheetahs, Giraffes.....Lion, Tigers and Bears, OH MY!! They are just all so beautiful.

1 comment: