Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Highlights.....October

Eventually I will be caught up. Here is a look at all the fun we had in October.

We started the month with another birthday. My oldest angel baby turned 5. He wanted to celebrate some place different this year, so we had a gymnastics party. He loved it, just look at that smile!



He decided he wanted a Star Wars/Darth Vader themed party, so everything was, even his cake.


Liz shook up our monthly bunco with an 80s theme. We all did our part to try to revive the fads that made the 80s so awesome. Of course, most of these gals were only babies back then, but don't they look great. Bunco was so much fun and it brought back some wonderful memories! I LOVED the 80s!



sdrawkcaB night at Awana.


A day at the pumpkin patch trying to pick out the perfect pumpkin. It was hard to choose just one picture to share for this outing. They were so cute and so cooperative letting me just snap away.


My Dalmation and My Darth!


And finally, our BIG news for the month.....we are homeowners again!

No comments: