Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Highlights.....November

Getting closer......here is November in pictures.

Sierra was on the dance team at school this year. Isn't she just beautiful? I look at her and can't believe that she is already so grown up. Where does the time go? They all grow up so fast!



Yea Me! Turns out I am kinda smart. I finally got serious and went back to school and took care of business. I am finally taking education classes, so school is now actually interesting and fun. So now I have straight A's on my transcript, made the Dean's List, and I am now a member of Kappa Delta Pi, an International Honor Society!


My monkeys, just hangin' around. They have been in gymnastics for over 4 months and they absolutely LOVE it!


Me and My Sweetie celebrating 8 years!



The boys were excited that we finally got to carve the pumpkin, even though it was the middle of November. Like the pumpkin patch, it was so hard to pick just one picture of them to share. They were so cute. Jesse refused to touch the yucky insides, but Michael had no problem getting all messy.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: