Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Lunch Club

You know we all got to eat and I am always looking for ways to add spice and variety to our meals and at the same time keep it simple and cut down on the time I actually have to spend in the kitchen. I love Pampered Chef. I recently discovered Tastefully Simple.

But today, today was the beginning of The Lunch Club at



I was not alone. I took 3 very special ladies with me.

We sacrificed a couple of hours this afternoon, not for detention, but for preparing meals for our families. It'd be crazy to write an essay about who we think we are. You see us how you want to see us, but what we found out is that each one of us is.......



a cleaner, an organizer, a provider of beverages, and a photographer


Sincerely,
The Lunch Club

PS. I had a blast with you ladies! I can't wait to see what we cook up next month!


2 comments:

mbc said...

I love this place--been doing it for over a year. I need to go back! Didn't you love it?

mbc said...

Where did you go friend?