Friday, September 3, 2010

~~ Transformation ~~



Posted by Picasa



This is me and my most favorite personal trainer, Lonnie. I love her. I've been working out with her since January 2009. From the very beginning she has always been encouraging and passionate about exercise and being healthy. At times, especially in the beginning, she had more confidence in my strength and ability than I did. She will not cut me any slack and expects me to give her 100%. I'm very fortunate that my schedule has allowed me to be able to spend several days a week with her at the Y. At the end of June there was a contest, a transformation contest, and well, I love competition!

I had 10 weeks to make become a new, healthier, stronger me. Above are my before and after pictures, and as you can see, I did it! Here are the details:


Pounds Lost: 17


% Body Fat Lost: 5.9


Inches Lost--

waist: 2

leg: 2

hips: 1.25

arm: 1

Push ups & Sit ups: doubled


Couldn't have done it without Lonnie and a few other workout buddies! Came in 2nd place and won 6 more personal training sessions, which means I get to spend more time with my favorite PT!

1 comment:

mbc said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! I'm so proud of you!! And a little jealous too...