Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Minus 4

It has been 2 weeks since I started the biggest loser at the Y. I wasn't sure I was going to make it after the 1st workout. The pain was just ugh, but I survived. It has actually been so much fun. Don't get me wrong, the workouts are still intense, but I've made some new friends and I am feeling better=more energy. It is definitely the motivation I needed. Anyways, the good news is I have lost 4 pounds and a few inches in my chest and waist.


**I forgot to mention part of the challenge was to give up something for 6 weeks. I chose to do without flour tortillas. I LOVE flour tortillas and that is why they had to go.**



In other news.....



I started school yesterday. Another 15 hours, so it is going to be a busy, busy, busy semester. I'm not so motivated about school this semester, but I am almost done. Only 7 weeks until Spring Break!

No comments: